“Feel good no matter what”
Abraham Hicks response to Dr. Zaida’s Question
In September of 2016, Dr. Zaida asked Abraham after doing the work of healing in the four modalities of physical, biochemical, environmental, and emotional why do some patients die? If you read Dr. Zaida’s blog you know Abraham said “Emotional Alignment is the first thing that must be done and then everything else goes easier”. The Abraham Hicks group has put the entire recording of this question and answer on You Tube. Please check it out at the following link:
Abraham Hicks Health and Healing ~ Nothing has to change for you to feel better – YouTube
Some of the points brought out are:
- Emotional Alignment Trumps Everything
- Nothing has to change for you to feel better, except your own willingness to feel good no matter what.
- Feel good, feel good, feel the best you can no matter what and watch what happens.
- Your inner being is always calling you to alignment. From alignment comes every precious, beautiful, delicious thing … that you desire.
- Most people come to you at the clinic from a place of taking massive action for a long time, but you can’t change it by action you must develop a conscious feeling relationship between the vibration of who you really are and the vibration of what your thoughts are allowing you to be in the moment. Anything else is putting a band-aid on a gushing wound.
- Dis-ease is the disallowing of the ease that you feel when you are in concert with who you are – no exceptions.
- A person feeling dis-ease has a dis-chord that is the practiced attention to what they don’t want for so long that the body can no longer take it.
- The three steps that are trying to bring you back into alignment
How to feel good no matter what
This is not a matter of a simple affirmation that “I feel good no matter what,” instead we must transform ourselves at a deep level. This firstly, involves getting in alignment with our true deeper desires or path in life (not our parents wishes or societies but the deepest ambitions and desires we have). This is a part of the work you do with me at the clinic when we work on your emotional alignment. Secondly, we must bravely and courageously head out to accomplish this desire and master our true path. Thirdly, we must stay the course (persevere no matter what life hands us). This is where meditation can help and learning to take everything with equanimity is the practice. Fourthly, we continuously re-focus and bring our selves back to the path, “our feeling good” and centered activity whenever we find ourselves in any vibration but “feeling good.”
Much Love, Skatti’s
Action Take Away – Take immediate action now and decide to commit to feel good no matter what. Practice feeling good no matter what comes up by learning to view all situations from equanimity neither experiencing aversion nor craving. Meditation is a helpful practice to develop equanimity and touch that knowing, eternal part of yourself that knows you are well and feels good. Print the meditation resource from this website or join us at the upcoming meditation challenge. Fearlessly explore and maintain your emotional alignment by getting adjusted at the office regularly. Call for an appointment 083 290 1283.
Copyright Dr. Zaida Rivene, September 2017