Two Days Left join At a Discount, BALANCE THE ART OF LIVING
Upcoming Courses (register now)
Ayurvedic Balance the Art of Living – October 11-13th 3PM Friday to 2PM Sunday
Ayurvedic Balance the Art of Living Oct. 11-13th
Follow Nature prescription with foods, lifestyle, exercise, and mental choices to Thrive
Sample the Spring Dishes
Join us for a weekend seminar to understand and explore your unique Ayurvedic body type (dosha) and learn how to thrive with food, herb, and lifestyle choices. Starting Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, we will learn through doing with:
- An Ayurvedic pulse exam determines your dosha (prakruti – original, and vikruti – current state of balance), digestion, organs, tissues, and vital indicators.
- Sample food prepared for your dosha and learn to make it yourself (recipes included).
- Lectures, class notes, and practical applications covering
- Ayurvedic Science (five elements, 20 attributes, ten doshas, six tastes w/ lab and others)
- Disease Process and keys to health (Agni, digestion, mental and physical AMA)
- Create lifestyle Balance with the three pillars of seasonal and daily routine, purification, and rejuvenation practices.
- Meditation, sound and mental balance
- Pranayama (detox for the mind) & exercise
- Herbal Support
- Morning and Evening Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Individualized Dosha balancing plan tailored to your current situation
- Online review and reinforcement for mastery with coaching for four weeks at home.
Take control of Self-Healing and Longevity – Ayurvedic Balance
Times: October 13-15th 3AM Friday to 2 PM Sunday Afternoon
Cost: R2400pp includes 2 nights accommodation, food (6 meals), printed materials, Ayurvedic pulse reading session, personalized Ayurvedic program for balance. A limited number of camping sites are available for a reduced rate of R2000pp. Non-residence program (no accommodation) for R1800pp. Register and pay by October 9th and receive R200 off.
MSEE, MBA, Ayurvedic Counselor, Vegetarian Chef, Rebirther, Yoga Therapy and Black Belt Karate.
Director and manager of the Red Roan Ranch retreat programs. Jim trained with the leading US Ayurvedic master, Dr. David Frawley in Ayurvedic self-care and rejuvenation. He has also had coursework and training from Dr. Chopra, Dr. Lad, Mukunda Stiles and other top teachers and Yoga masters. With a strong interest in nutrition and healthy cooking for over forty six years, Jim has written two cookbooks on Healthy Vegetarian cooking and Raw Food Preparation. He has a strong interest in Ethnic cooking from around the world and is a master at Gerson Cooking and Real Plant Based Foods and cooking. “ I love introducing people to tasty and filling vegetarian foods.” Trained by Leonard Orr, the founder of Rebirthing, he can help you breathe new life into your body and release the nine traumas.
Have a wonderful time and live your life with love, joy and Bliss,
– Jim Montrose
071 959 07863
Copyright October 2019
PS Make 2019 the year you evolve and expand to your true self. Get in Balance with your body’s unique requirements to feel great, to thrive, and live with vibrancy. Take action now!, register now send an email with your name and the session you want to join, we will send you a quote and the banking details (do not put it into the clinic account please).